Saturday, November 24, 2012

Back in the Saddle

So to say I have not had time to play with my camera between Grad School, Working full-time and being a mommy would be entirely true. I find most of my pictures now are not in fact off of my SLR camera but rather right on my IPhone- So since I am nursing myself back to health, and it is the holidays, I was SOOOO excited to be asked by 2 awesome families to take some photos for the holidays.
I have done many other little shoots here and there since my last blog post, I just quite frankly haven't dedicated the time to posting those cute memories- and to those cute clients/family members I apologize.

But some of these little kiddos are too cute not to share!








Two very different locations, both fun families with great ideas.  And kids that love a camera! I love when your subjects have ideas for what to do!

I really missed using my creative side! It's nice to have people who WANT you to take their picture- You'd think my daughter would be more used to it and would perform for me-- but sadly I must pay someone else for her to perform!

So needless to say, I'm trolling the pinterest boards for more ideas and plan on exercising my SLR more than I have been lately- as I sure missed her!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hello!!! It's Angela, the nurse and budding photographer! Here is a blog to showcase my latest adventures in photography, playing with light, and capturing life's best moments!