Sunday, November 8, 2009

A sigh of relief! A breath of fresh air!





Due to a chaotic work and school schedule it took me a little time to do some editing on my latest shoot, my little nephew Alex's newborn photos! We did this right in time for halloween so we even got some shots in his little tigger costume!
Here are a few shots to enjoy of my spunky little nephew we like to call "tank." Man this little guy loves to eat!!! Look at these super cute cheeks and rolls (Am I biased? I might be!)

Still lots of days available for Christmas card season! Let me know if you are interested!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Hello!!! It's Angela, the nurse and budding photographer! Here is a blog to showcase my latest adventures in photography, playing with light, and capturing life's best moments!